“Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were. You wonder what’s to come. I think we knew it was time to let go of what had been, and look ahead to what would be. Other days. New days. Days to come.” — The Wonder Years
- So I was feeling sentimental today, thought I would share some pictures of how much Emily has changed. Here she is as an adorable toddler playing in the garden.
- Here she is at Age 5 on the her very first day of kindergarten. She was so little!
- At about age 6, look at cute face!
- Here she is dying some Easter eggs at about age 8. Look at those missing teeth!
- Emily at age 14. She has really grown up. Photo by A. Haney, copyrighted. May not be used.
- Emily is Amanda’s official photography model. Photo by A. Haney, copyrighted. May not be used.
- Emily at the Galveston Harbour. Amanda calls this “golden light”. Photo by A. Haney, copyrighted. May not be used.
- This is my favorite pic of Emily. So much change. It hate that it is all happening so fast! Photo by A. Haney, copyrighted. May not be used.